Prev: RE: simple rules for non-gamers Next: [GZG] Bindings and how to treat them Re: simple rules for non-gamers

Re: simple rules for non-gamers

From: Eric Fialkowski <ericski@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:51:10 -0700
Subject: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 18:43, Doug Evans wrote:

> Sorry to step in here, especially when it's meandering so OT, but for
those
> who've not experience the original books, Dom means this literally.
I've
> several books from the period, and the bindings just fall apart. You
always
> have to check for errant pages, as they drop out when you least notice
it.

Hate to add to the OT'ness but GW claimed that the "northerly transit of
ships" caused the binding glue to get "too cold" and start falling
apart.	I have a copy of WH:Siege that I'm afraid to open anymore.

My FT & MT, on the other hand, have seen 8-9 years of use and only
recently did one start to fall apart (can't remember which.)

--
Eric Fialkowski <ericski@spro.net>

Prev: RE: simple rules for non-gamers Next: [GZG] Bindings and how to treat them Re: simple rules for non-gamers