Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: RE: simple rules for non-gamers

Re: simple rules for non-gamers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:43:15 -0600
Subject: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

>Actually, that wasn't the only annoying thing. The tendancy of the
>rules to fall apart when you read them was also quite annoying...

Sorry to step in here, especially when it's meandering so OT, but for
those
who've not experience the original books, Dom means this literally. I've
several books from the period, and the bindings just fall apart. You
always
have to check for errant pages, as they drop out when you least notice
it.

Add aggravation to frustration, I've seen several copies of RT where
sections were dropping out, but the sheets with removable game counters
stayed stuck to the book cover quite well... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: RE: simple rules for non-gamers