Prev: RE: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: Re: Kids at GZG ECC?

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1881

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:41:49 -0500
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1881

DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:

> I answered "No," and just about that point his flashlight panned into
the
> back seat, and saw my minis case (3 Pistol cases).  It my sitting back
in the
> squad car, and him opening the cases not so gentle, and then having me
explain
> Battletech to him.

This reminds me of a story:
The convention site for ECC is at the Ramada Brunswick in downtown
Lancaster.
It also happens to be right across the street from a police station.
One year,
we had two cops come through and look around with 'business' intent.
Once they
saw that our pistol cases were being used for miniatures, they relaxed
and chatted
for a while and then left.

It was also the year I told Mike Richie NOT to bring his Airsoft
equipment
(MP5 and Glocks) to the convention.  Whew!

Jon

Prev: RE: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: Re: Kids at GZG ECC?