Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? - Thanks Next: [SG] Eureka Nam figs - 5 stars

Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? - Thanks

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:17:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? - Thanks

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Jalinth wrote:

> Thanks for the information all. Provided nothing goes wrong (again) I
will
> be placing an order in the next week or so.
>
> And now for something compleatly different!
>
> A link
> http://www.prometheus-music.com/eli/virtual.html
>
> From the site - "The Virtual Filksing is the largest collection of
recorded
> "filk" music on the Internet, with hours of performances highlighting
both
> serious and silly songs of science-fiction, fantasy, and technology."
>
> It has a bunch of really good songs, posted with the artists
permission.
> Some are funny, some not. There are a couple good Sci-Fi songs.
>
> "Fire in the Sky" is really good.
>
> In other news: Master and Commander was REALLY enjoyable. Not sci-fi,
but
> very Navel.

It was about bellybuttons? Funny, I thought it was about ships.

I think you meant 'Naval', and I think I have no self-restraint WRT bad
jokes...

Entertaining URL, too. Thanks.

Brian.
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html

Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? - Thanks Next: [SG] Eureka Nam figs - 5 stars