Prev: Re: List Status?? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? - Thanks

Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? - Thanks

From: "Jalinth" <jalinth@k...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:46:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? - Thanks

Thanks for the information all. Provided nothing goes wrong (again) I
will
be placing an order in the next week or so.

And now for something compleatly different!

A link
http://www.prometheus-music.com/eli/virtual.html

>From the site - "The Virtual Filksing is the largest collection of
recorded
"filk" music on the Internet, with hours of performances highlighting
both
serious and silly songs of science-fiction, fantasy, and technology."

It has a bunch of really good songs, posted with the artists permission.
Some are funny, some not. There are a couple good Sci-Fi songs.

"Fire in the Sky" is really good.

In other news: Master and Commander was REALLY enjoyable. Not sci-fi,
but
very Navel.

Prev: Re: List Status?? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? - Thanks