Prev: [FMA:S] Close Combat Next: RE: [FMA:S] Close Combat

Re: Further update to PowerProjection.net - Ship Bits, SSDs etc

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:06:14 -0600
Subject: Re: Further update to PowerProjection.net - Ship Bits, SSDs etc

>MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, sounds tasty. I re-call some copies of PP:F were
printed
up
>for a pre-christmas convention, but is there any word on when the main
batch
>will be available (from BITS, GZG etc).

***
And, is Steve Jackson onboard for dispersal in the colonies? I've just
noticed they've run out of Power Projection: Escort. (I have to spell it
out every once in a while or I'll get confused, and can't do a proper
web-search)
***

Just saw the answer is yes; in deep anticipation!

It's nice to hear my PP:E is still considered worthy of having; I'd have
say that I'm with the author of the review in preferring somewhat
smaller
ships and actions. However, I'm a fatal completist, and even if I wasn't
impressed with Power Projection in it's own right, I'd HAVE to have the
material as part of my FT collection.

And, of course, Jon can be a bit tardy about giving me opportunities to
add
to my hoard... (*hint hint*)

The_Beast

Prev: [FMA:S] Close Combat Next: RE: [FMA:S] Close Combat