Prev: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?

Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:53:20 +0900
Subject: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

Well, they might be a bit miffed when you blew them all away the first
night, but I imagine the second night you would be facing the results of
an
intensive 1-day arms race... We sort of enjoy that type of action, as
long
as the baselines are firmly defined - and enforced.

The whole point of gaming is, of course, each to his (or her: sorry,
Beth)
own, so have fun anyway you do it!

> "stretching the rules to their maximum extent to gain most advantage
> with the side effect of draining the fun and enjoyment (of others)
from

--
Novel, n. A short story padded.
- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

Prev: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: Spaceships American Style?