Prev: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k

Re: Spaceships American Style?

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:34:31 -0600
Subject: Re: Spaceships American Style?

> Could someone recommend some North American based companies/links that
> make decent starship miniatures for FT?

OK, drawing from my Miniatures page here are the North American based
miniatures companies:
http://www.star-ranger.com/Minis.htm

Recomendations are my opinion only and bases on quality of castings,
interesting design, and ability to fit in with Full Thrust lines of
miniatures.

Agents of Gaming - Recommended
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/oshop.htm
Out of business but bought up distributors stock of their product and
selling books and minis for Babylon 5 Wars, Fleet Action, and Turning
Point

Amarillo Design Bureau
http://www.starfleetgames.com/
Star Fleet Battles line of Star Trek Original Series bases starship
miniatures

DLD Productions - Recommended
http://www.dldproductions.com/
Resin starships including the Vin'Grun

Dream Pod 9
http://www.dp9.com/
Lightning Strike line of spaceship miniatures

Force XXI Miniatures
http://www.midiowa.com/colsten/
A few fleets of resing starships

Hollistic Design - Recomended
http://www.holistic-design.com/
Noble Armada spaceship miniatures in boxed sets

ICE
http://www.ironcrown.com/
Silent Death line of starfighter miniatures

Monday Knight Productions - Recomended
http://mondayknight.com/
Massive pewter spaceships in their Galactic Knights line, formerly the
Starfleet Wars line from Superior

Musashi Enterprises Inc
http://members.aol.com/neghvar2/index.htm
Star Blazers line of anime based starships

Reviresco
http://www.tin-soldier.com/
Lots of retro fleet spaceship minis

Studio Bergstrom
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Meteor/4155/thumbs/orderform.html
Lots of small but very famliliar spaceships

Valiant Enterprises Ltd - Recomended
http://www.veltd.net/
The classic Stardate 3000 line of spaceships

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: OT somewhat - Eldar vehicles for GW's EPIC 40k