Prev: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers Next: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:50:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice

--- Edward Lipsett <translation@intercomltd.com> wrote:

> How is this an abuse?
> Sounds like a perfectly good tactic to me, as long as you've got the
> delta-v to pull it off.

Maybe "abuse" is the wrong term, but I understood what Beth meant in
her question to be:

"stretching the rules to their maximum extent to gain most advantage
with the side effect of draining the fun and enjoyment (of others) from
the game"

As this is supposed to be a fun way to spend an evening with friends
over beer and pizza rather than a cutthroat competition, I would count
such antics as abuse.  Kinda like penny poker night.  If I wanted
cutthroat competion, I would play for big stakes and definately not
with my friends.  <shrug>

Prev: Re: GZGs 15 mm Hammers Slammers Next: Re: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice