Prev: Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll Next: RE: FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?

Re: FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@w...>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 22:23:38 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?

Well, my demo went fairly well.  It got pushed back one week because the

table was needed for a sale event.   Four players total, ran around two
hours for a 16 ship game

Ok, technically, only one of the players was new to the game, the others

being myself, my wife and a friend who's played before, but everyone had

fun, so whose counting?

I did up a combination reference/record sheet for the game based on the
one
Karl did (Thank you very much for this by the way).  Every time I try to

write a quick reference sheet, it always comes out way too wordy, so
having
a more concise one to base it off of was a great help.

I tossed a copy of the sheet up onto my web site if anyone would like to

look at it or use it:

http://www.wombatzone.com/files/FTDemoRecordSheet.pdf

Ok, actually, the one I used today had two Ticonderogas, a Huron, and a
Vandenberg, but I replaced them with some non-FB designs since PDS in
anti-ship mode is not really needed in a demo game.

--
Ray Forsythe - erf2@wombatzone.com - www.wombatzone.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll Next: RE: FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?