Prev: Paging Keith Jordan Next: Re: FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?

Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 22:23:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll

When I play with Joshua (my son and only local opponent):

> A2) Create two fleets based on points and just slug it out;

> B2) Play until one side is completely destroyed, leaves the table,
or
> one player resigns?

> C2) Fight to the death, morale rules be darned?

except that we can usually see how things are going and the losing
side will resign rather than fight to the last man.  Since we usually
use IF-style ships, there usually isn't much in the way of ship
morale--normally go from "unscratched" to "vapor" in one turn.

Once I lure some of the local naval gamers into trying FT, I'll use
designed scenarios based on historical situations (i.e. translating
Battle of Cape Esperance or such)

Prev: Paging Keith Jordan Next: Re: FT Demo - Advice, Do's, Don'ts?