Prev: Re: Star Trek:TOS ship stats questions.... and Scenerios Next: Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll

Paging Keith Jordan

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:55:33 -0600
Subject: Paging Keith Jordan

Hello:

I light of the recent BSG revival, I was thinking of running a few
Raider
Vs. Viper games at my local game store.  I remembered that I had a file
on
the UFTWWWP for converting FT to a fighter combat game that featured
rules
and some record sheet images of Star Wars and BSG fighters by one Keith
Jordan.  While looking over the file I noted that there were no records
for
colonial vipers.

Keith, if you are a GZG-L member and you still have access to those
files,
did you ever make a sheet for the viper?  If so, please get in touch
with me
off list.

Thanks,
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: Re: Star Trek:TOS ship stats questions.... and Scenerios Next: Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll