Prev: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with Next: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

RE: (FT) Japanese Fleet Concept

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:32:36 -0500
Subject: RE: (FT) Japanese Fleet Concept

>So he’s asked: Does anyone has a diffrent concept for those ships..?

Roger Burton West has taken an anime approach to them but I belive he's
enroute to Australia at the moment, so you won't be able to get details
for
a few days.   Generally they use lots of missiles and fighters and will
be
overpowered until we implement a solution for the "Swarms of Fighters"
problem.

I'd be interested in seeing your friend's designs, if you want to post
the
stats for, say, a heavy cruiser and a couple of capital ships to the
list

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with Next: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with