Prev: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with Next: RE: (FT) Japanese Fleet Concept

RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:26:50 -0700
Subject: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

Well, I didn't mean that Epoxy wasn't the correct material for the
model, just that the model design might not be conducive to putting in a
mold (overhangs, multiple parts etc.)  So that it should be a
consideration when making the model out of epoxy that if you wanted to
cast it, you would either need to design it so the whole ship could be
cast or cast the various parts then assemble the ships.

 :)

--Binhan