Prev: Re: [OT] Territorial Army Next: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

Re: [OT] USA in China (was, RE:Free CalTex...)

From: Foxx Travis <lordkalvin2002@y...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] USA in China (was, RE:Free CalTex...)

I don't think this scenario is all that implausible
(in policy at least).  I think that a nuclear exchange
in the region would have a MAJOR destabilizing effect
on local governments and I believe the US would move
to protect its interests in the region.

--- Matt Tope <mptope@omnihybrid.com> wrote:
> Jim Morrison wrote:
>
> >I've also got to work out how the USA could go
> >from conflict with north Korea to colonial power in
> china.

<<snipped>>

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Territorial Army Next: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,