Prev: Re: [OT] Territorial Army Next: Re: [OT] Territorial Army

Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

From: "Jim Morrison" <Ajax.Dive@b...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:30:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

Answers to all the different things in one go, erm hopefully

>  generally it'd end with the
> > king resurgent taking
> > over direct running of the country and then pressing
> > his 'rightful' claims
> > on large parts of french real estate.
>
> Ooh, that would fit nicely into MY non-canon universe,
> mind if I borrow the concept, if not the details?

Go for it, where would we be if we couldn't borrow each others ideas.

> Whilst your pressing ther French couldn't we make
> some...errrrm...legitimate...claims to Hannover and Holland?

There's also the fact Eire could do the same over Northen Ireland.

 Should really
> > start getting all this
> > written down and sorted out, I've also got to work
> > out how the USA could go
> > from conflict with north korea to colonial power in
> > china.
>
> Hmmm....  That definitely DOESN'T fit in with my AH,
> but it's something to mull over.....	Maybe throw some
> sort of internal conflict within the PRC....
It was more a mechanism to distract the us from intefering from all the
shinninagans in europe

> >I've also got to work out how the USA could go
> >from conflict with north korea to colonial power in china.
>
> Here is one possible scenario (possible as in highly implausibe),
> (snip)

somewhat similar to how I'd thought of doing it, I'd origionally thought
of
using taiwan but thought conflict with North korea was more likely,
which
would end up sucking in china and japan aswell.

> I think the British army reserves are seperate to the TA, obviously
made
up
> from retired personnel, however I do not believe that this precludes a
> retired soldier from joining the TA once back in civy street.

I'd thought that the reserves are required to attend so much training
with
the TA for 3 years after leaving the service?

Prev: Re: [OT] Territorial Army Next: Re: [OT] Territorial Army