Prev: RE: [OT] Territorial Army Next: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,

Re: [OT] Territorial Army

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:26:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Territorial Army

I think it's more a confirmation of one of Murphy's Laws of Combat:

"Professionals are predictable.  It's the amateurs that are really
dangerous."

(Or something to that effect.)

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: RE: [OT] Territorial Army Next: Re: [OT] Free CalTex Interplanetary Federation in the making,