Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: "TMP Editor" <webmaster@t...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:42:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

> > list, or you're sunk!

> > Which is why I only shared this with this list and
> > not the Miniatures page
> > messageboards ;)
>
> Sorry, that's not going to help you.	I did a google
> search of myself, a lot of my posts to this list were
> there via the gzg list archives.

You'd probably be safer at TMP - Google doesn't like our format, doesn't
seem to index much from our dynamic pages (the Boards, News, etc)...

- Bill Armintrout, editor
The Miniatures Page
http://theminiaturespage.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview