Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:33:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

--- Germy <germ@germy.co.uk> wrote:
> forties)
> > >You better hope she doesn't read this mailing
> list, or you're sunk!
> > Unless she's really in her sixties. :-)
>
> Which is why I only shared this with this list and
> not the Miniatures page
> messageboards ;)

Sorry, that's not going to help you.  I did a google
search of myself, a lot of my posts to this list were
there via the gzg list archives.

> So not sure on the job now. As a friend pointed out
> to me
> "before you even walked into the room they knew you
> were an alcoholic nerd"

Ouch.  I feel your pain.

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview