Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

[OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:52:20 -0500
Subject: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

>I'm probably showing my age, but didn't Phil Foglio address this in
>"What's New with Phil and Dixie" about 15 years ago?

That and further back. I think Alan Varney did a defense of RPG'ing
closer
to twenty years ago that included the positive socializing effects,
including his use with church groups. You may recall that, back then,
D&D
supposedly led to cult activities and psychotic behavior.

I think that was in Fantasy Gamer; there were plenty of other mag
articles.
Alas, many of the magazines themselves are only memories.

However, it was only later that everybody seemed to mention the whole
sanitation issue...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview