Prev: [DS2] OGRE playtest Next: RE: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, FlakMagnet72 wrote:

> Whoops, never mind.  From website that was the focus of the original
thread I
> answered my own question:
>
> "The FreiKorp Aliens are big 15mm, and work equally well as opponents
for 25mm
> troops."
>
> Thanks to everyone who WOULD had answered!  *grin*

No problem - I take it you saw the photo on the new Gallery page of GZG
25mm & 15mm figures posing with a FreiKorp bug?

I haven't watched any of the Aliens movies in a while, but I recall them
as smaller than humans, while in 15mm the FreiKorp critters are a fair
bit
taller than a human. So they might work better as 25mm targets!

Brian
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html