Prev: Re: T8 B5 BC was Re: Classed Weapons Next: ft-Raiders

Re: [Power Projection] Website Update 4 September 2003

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:33:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Website Update 4 September 2003

Hmm...
On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 10:24 PM, Sean Zabludow wrote:

> Actually, in the original version of Power Projection, any weapon that

> was bearing to a side arc also bears on the opposite one, as Traveller

> ships are assumed in most versions of the rules to be rolling most of
> the time. We dropped this officially and changed the arcs bearing to
> simplify it...

How did *that* account go live for me to send?!

Sorry for the alias, for some reason my mail prog decided to send using
my wife's late husband's account...

Dom

-----------Dom Mooney-------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
"We tell the tales of heroes to remind ourselves that we too
can be great" - John Wick, 7th Sea
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: T8 B5 BC was Re: Classed Weapons Next: ft-Raiders