Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: [FT] Flying wing

Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:48:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

>2.  When you say something the size of an F-14, what
>company's ground unit figures are you comparing it to?

I was making comparisons in my head to micro-armor sized F-14's, and
obviously failed miserably, if the plane's half again the 37' given
previously. I found somewhere that states an F-14 is over 60' long.
*blush*

That would make it closer to the 'Warhounds', which are a level larger
than
the gunboats, though these tend to be be a bit more brick-ish, and the
Epping isn't the largest gunboat going...

I will point out that the images on the website aren't constant scale,
so
you'll have to try and find other images to get sizes right.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: [FT] Flying wing