Prev: Re: Classed Weapons was Re: Technology levels Next: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 06:39:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> >>Are these ships of a size useful as DS aerospace
> fighters?
>
> >Not really. They're slightly too small.
>
> I'm afaid I'm with John on this one.
>
> I've seen the smallest SD, Spirit Riders(?), used as
> small strafing craft,
> and thought they were quite fetching.
>
> However, if you're expecting planes the size of,
> say, an F-14, then you
> have to go to the larger end, which are termed
> gunboats.
>
> The_Beast

1.  Thanks for the run down of sizes.
2.  When you say something the size of an F-14, what
company's ground unit figures are you comparing it to?
3.  I wasn't referring to any specific fig, just the
line.  So some probably are useful to me.

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Classed Weapons was Re: Technology levels Next: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing