Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: B5-3 Aft

Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 06:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Flying wing

--- Jim Bell <jn.bell@sympatico.ca> wrote:
 One of the best ships for DS from this line
> IMO as a dropship
> was never released, the original Sorenson III. It
> looked much link the
> dropship from the Aliens movie.

I've seen pics of it, and I agree.  In fact, I was
drooling over the idea of using it for that purpose
for a while, until it became clear I'd never get my
hands on one.

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: B5-3 Aft