Prev: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry? Next: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:34:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:35:21 -0400, "Laserlight"
<laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>Almost 2 yrs ago IIRC, but I don't think we actually used the rule,
>just talked about it.	I certainly shot at PA several times with other
>weapons but IIRC I was holding on to my GMS to use against vehicles.

We used the rule, you just didn't hit much of anything. *L* There were
at
least two shots fired at PA that didn't kill them (I seem to remember
one even
hit but didn't penetrate).

And it may have started 18 months ago, but no earlier than that. Geez,
that
long ago???

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry? Next: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?