Prev: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry? Next: Space Weapons For Earth Wars

Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:51:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

>Almost 2 yrs ago IIRC, but I don't think we actually used the rule,
>just talked about it.	I certainly shot at PA several times with other
>weapons but IIRC I was holding on to my GMS to use against vehicles.

>We used the rule, you just didn't hit much of anything. *L* There were
at
least two shots fired at PA that didn't kill them (I seem to remember
one
even hit but didn't penetrate).

>And it may have started 18 months ago, but no earlier than that. Geez,
that
long ago???

I'm pretty sure we were playing that while I was at Jubilee Tech, so
couldn't have been any later than 10/01.  Tempus fugit, eh?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry? Next: Space Weapons For Earth Wars