Prev: RE: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry? Next: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:32:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:12:37 -0400, Thomas Pope
<tpope@exchange.cs.cmu.edu>
wrote:

>Do you have a page reference for that?  On my reading the other night I
>didn't find that explicitly stated, though I'm sure I could have missed
it.

Actually it's not specifically mentioned. The closest is on page 40 when
it
says that GMS can't be fired in support of a small-arms fire resolution.
The
rest of the rules for GMS in that page, though, seem to assume that you
are
only firing at a point target. It's not a heavy weapon, so the rules for
heavy
weapons fire at infantry don't apply.

I can't find anywhere forbidding GMS to fire on infantry, however
nowhere do
the rules give the mechanics for doing so!

>Thanks for the other recommendations, I especially like the idea of
treating
>PA as small vehicles.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: RE: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry? Next: Re: [SG2] GMS/P against infantry?