Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1576 Next: RE: Re:Current Events

Re: Re:Current Events

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:03:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Re:Current Events

>that *every* male member of the family is a prince - and that
>there are a few thousand members of the family/clan...

Is that anything like Oz professors named 'Bruce'?

>...and I can see such vessels being used for gun- and/or drug-running.
>Even as Q-ships.

You have to admit, as grim a reality as it is, it would make for
interesting scenerios: approaching the Red Cross/Red Cresent ship
broadcasting 'mayday', the patrol commander was a bit surprised to see a
few fighters instead of evac shuttles belching from the bays...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1576 Next: RE: Re:Current Events