Prev: Re: Re:Current Events Next: [DS] New Gallery Found

RE: Re:Current Events

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:05:10 -0700
Subject: RE: Re:Current Events

Only the Philosophy professors :)

Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From:	devans@nebraska.edu
Sent:	Thursday, April 10, 2003 5:04 AM
To:	gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject:	Re: Re:Current Events

>that *every* male member of the family is a prince - and that
>there are a few thousand members of the family/clan...

Is that anything like Oz professors named 'Bruce'?

>...and I can see such vessels being used for gun- and/or drug-running.
>Even as Q-ships.

You have to admit, as grim a reality as it is, it would make for
interesting scenerios: approaching the Red Cross/Red Cresent ship
broadcasting 'mayday', the patrol commander was a bit surprised to see a
few fighters instead of evac shuttles belching from the bays...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re:Current Events Next: [DS] New Gallery Found