Prev: Re: Re:Current Events Next: Re: Re:Current Events

RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1576

From: Tim Bancroft <tim@d...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:24:36 +0100
Subject: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1576

BB:> Speculation as to the workings of the Red Cross/Cresent & other
>NGOs in 2185? I can see large de-mil'd carriers or converted civilian
>shipping in gleaming white livery with giant red crosses, designed to
act
>as mobile relief/aid stations for colonies in trouble. No idea if this
>could have any scenario bearing at all - just interesting background

Absolutely spot on, Brian.  Gives a  strong reason and background for a
variety of scenarios - I'm looking at knocking up some Cross/Crescent +
Hospital orders (see earlier) scenarios for my own games.  Gives some
interesting motivations for the gamers.
Have fun
Tim Bancroft

Prev: Re: Re:Current Events Next: Re: Re:Current Events