Prev: Swirling Genres Next: Re: Swirling Genres

Re: Swirling Genres

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:39:34 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Swirling Genres

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 07:32:13 PST glenn m wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone on the list have an idea of how big Brigade's Aeronefs
are? I had this flashback type image/thought about if they would work
as Spaceships in Full Thrust <

They'll work fine. Can't give you precise dimensions, but from memory
the 'nefs are roughly equivalent in size to the corresponding FT minis,
though somewhat slimmer, being based on sea ship hulls or something
like them. Means that there's nothing really up to SDN size, but plenty
of BB/BC and smaller size classes. Carriers are also problematic, being
more like the very early cruiser conversions than FT fleet carriers.

Go for it! If nothing else, your Latina (LLAR?) fleet will be
distinctive...

Phil
----
"We gotta get out into Space / If it's the last thing we ever do!"
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet
A sentiment echoed by Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Swirling Genres Next: Re: Swirling Genres