Prev: Re: [DS] Linking scenarios Next: Re: Swirling Genres

Swirling Genres

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 07:32:13 PST
Subject: Swirling Genres

Just an odd thought (I have some other kind?) to the list and Tony at
Brigade:

Has anyone on the list have an idea of how big Brigade's Aeronefs are?
had this flashback type image/thought about if they would work as Space
ships in Full Thrust (Thus giving me an excuse to get some
Brazilian/Argentinean/Peruvian/Chilean ships to do dual service.)  I do
not own any Aeronefs and I need another set of rules like I need
multiple
holes in my head but they do look very different for a possible
Victorian
Space Fleet in FT.  And then, if tastes and finances allow.... Volia' a
Latina Fleet in Being.

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [DS] Linking scenarios Next: Re: Swirling Genres