Prev: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons Next: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons

Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:15:55 -0600
Subject: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons

 With that in mind I might increase the impact die for german MGs to D10
to represent the lead-wall it can create.  I guess I'll have to try it.

For ease in gaming I'd keep light and heavy MGs in their own impact
class.
(and to make life interesting the MG 42 was used as both) The thing
that
"may" work (using the German method) all MGs fired from bipods D8 and on
tripods D10. The higher impact attributable to greater stability offered
by
the
tripod.

The Heavy MGs like the 50 cal and DSK can only be vehicle or tripod
mounted
and would count as light auto cannons, they are only a mm or so from
that
(20mm and up ) classification anyway.....D12 at least.

Just a thought....)

Don

Prev: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons Next: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons