Prev: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons Next: RE: FMA-WW2 Weapons

Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons

From: Damond Walker <dwalker@s...>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:27:43 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons

> For ease in gaming I'd keep light and heavy MGs in their own impact
class.
> (and to make life interesting the MG 42 was used as both).

    That's what my Squad Leader rulebook says.	So it must be the truth.
 :)

    I like the clarification between bipods and tripods.  I'd go so far
say that the firepower die would be increased because, well, if the
Germans
had a bipod setup I'd think they would have a ready reserve of barrels
and
ammo laying quite close as well.

    So in the end I'll probably just break machine guns up into two
classes:
light and heavy.  And leave it at that.

Damo

Prev: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons Next: RE: FMA-WW2 Weapons