Prev: P-I-I-I-I-G-S I-I-I-N S-P.... oh darn. It's supposed to be MICE! Next: Re: FT-Need help on a new weapon thought

RE: FMA Sheep

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:11:01 -0500
Subject: RE: FMA Sheep

> [Tomb] ... but I have to be able to find
> cover when she breaks out the HEL. Even
> soft, autonimous cover..... (Hi Chris! Hi
> Mike!)

a) there was no event
b) I wasn't there
c) I'm a non player character in real life
d) not guilty by reason of insanity
e) the line of people waiting to hit me is too long as it is, Derek
would
get bored waiting
f) in the event of my demise, the full, unexpurgated transcript of Found
Me
A Sheep will be broadcast.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: P-I-I-I-I-G-S I-I-I-N S-P.... oh darn. It's supposed to be MICE! Next: Re: FT-Need help on a new weapon thought