Prev: RE: Alien FT in Stargrunt Next: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

[OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

From: "Germ" <germ@f...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:56:52 -0000
Subject: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

Well I've been debating for some time what to do with the 25mm paper
buildings.
Deciding whether I should sell them as printed sheets or charge for
downloading etc.
But in the end I thought what the hell I'll just let people have them
for
free!

http://www.germy.co.uk/25mmbuild.htm

As always comments welcomed from those of you putting them to use.
Any problems let me know and happy gaming.

Right that's another thing I can cross off on the things to do list :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: Alien FT in Stargrunt Next: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available