Prev: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available Next: Help designing aliens

Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:01:25 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 10:56:52PM -0000, Germ wrote:
>But in the end I thought what the hell I'll just let people have them
for
>free!
>http://www.germy.co.uk/25mmbuild.htm

Hurrah!

I haven't used 'em much yet because of lack of (a) gaming time and (b) a
colour printer, but when I get either of the above... these are
certainly the best terrain option I've come across if (like me) you
don't have a great deal of storage space.

Cheers,

Roger

Prev: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available Next: Help designing aliens