Prev: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium Next: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium

Re: [OT] Sevice

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 04:44:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Sevice

--- Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is called Stop Loss and has been in effect for
> quite some time in the Army for specific specialties
> (SF and Aviation to name a few).
>
> Los was trying to explain it to a friend of ours,
> they
> could not get the fact that he could not leave.
>
> Magic
>
> PS Will be un-subbing sometime in the next 6 weeks.

They are playing games with us right now--we've gotten
orders, then had 'em cancelled (Damn Turks!), and are
now going to California for an NTC rotation next
month, with a possible follow-on to another big sandy.

John

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium Next: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium