Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: Re: [OT] Sevice

Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 07:19:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium

> Unofficially revised rules for both the original GDW and the recent
> Avalanche version here:
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/martin.nelmes/

Martin's rules are pretty good.

> However, given that Imre was the "in favor of" vote 1.5yr ago when
> this was discussed, I htink I'll stick with my GDW version.

I agree with your conclusion, but would suggest that if you find some
one
who has Imperium 3M that you photocopy the rules to look at the changes.
They aren't all bad.  The easiest way to do this is to download Martin's
Imperium 3M rules.  There are some difference, but most of those are for
the
better!

ias

Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: Re: [OT] Sevice