Prev: Alan's Satellite Facts Next: Re: Alan's Satellite Facts

warbeads@juno.com: company/Person of the Year - who *** in the Hobby ** do you think deserves it?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:26:15 EST
Subject: warbeads@juno.com: company/Person of the Year - who *** in the Hobby ** do you think deserves it?

So who do you think is the numero uno of this year in the hobby ?

Gracias,
Glenn

<snip>
Subject: company/Person of the Year - who *** in the Hobby ** do you
think deserves it?
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:11:21 EST

Interesting post off the forlornhope list - anyone have a candidate for
the 2002 (miniatures/support) hobby 'person/company of the year'?

Time to talk about the best you have experienced in our hobyy in 2002.

For me it was a tie between two companies:

Baccus for the superb 6 mm figures (fantasy and historical) and terrain
Brigade games for feeding my Dirtside 2 addiction (1/300 SF armor)

Both have great prices, superb service and outstanding personality.

Gracias,
Glenn

From: "Bob Bailey <Omemin@aol.com>" <Omemin@aol.com>
To: forlornhope@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [forlornhope] Person of the Year
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:00:46 -0000

Hello.
    TIME Magazine has just put out their People of the Year for 2002,
and I wanted to say that mine are different from theirs, to wit:

Tom Dye and the gang at Game Figures, Inc., in Colorado, for getting
close on $2,000.00 retail in 25mm English Civil War troops to me with
alacrity, good humor, and high quality. Thanks much!

Caliver Books and Partizan Press for not only providing first-class
works on the English Civil War to a complete novice on the subject
(and answering the basic questions associated therewith), but also
for providing the best in English Civil War games rules as well. A
job well done.

Bob Bailey
Bangor, Maine

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit
www.juno.com

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Alan's Satellite Facts Next: Re: Alan's Satellite Facts