Prev: FMAS Status? Next: RE: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

Re: FMAS Status?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:26:18 -0600
Subject: Re: FMAS Status?

On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:08:51 -0600, Andy Cowell <andy@cowell.org> wrote:

>What's the latest official word on FMAS?  I'm sure if there was an ETA
>or any other good news, it would have been announced, but, hey, since
>I haven't bugged you guys for, what, 3-4 years now...? ;-)

No word on an ETA. There's still a lot that has to be fleshed out in
FMAS.
We've been waiting for Jon's latest version of the playtest rules for
several
months now, but Jon is wasting his time making and selling miniatures. I
mean,
does he _really_ need to pay for food and shelter? *L*

Seriously, there is still a _lot_ of work to do. Don't expect it any
time
soon...

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: FMAS Status? Next: RE: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications