Prev: Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams, part 2 Next: Re: FMAS Status?

FMAS Status?

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:08:51 -0600
Subject: FMAS Status?

What's the latest official word on FMAS?  I'm sure if there was an ETA
or any other good news, it would have been announced, but, hey, since
I haven't bugged you guys for, what, 3-4 years now...? ;-)

--
"...we here highly resolve these dead shall not have died in vain...
that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall

Prev: Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams, part 2 Next: Re: FMAS Status?