Prev: Re: Dirtside.ca? was Re: Picture Submissions Next: Re: Roco minitanks

RE: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps.

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:12:32 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps.

>> I tell Zev to roll a six, he rolls a six.
>> Repeat about 3 more times. Plus he enjoys rolling 5's and 6's
>> with beam dice.
>
> Runs in the family then huh? ;)

I think Zev has it better. I let him roll as many dice as he could fit
in his hands (8 max I think). The nice thing about playing with a 4
year old is that they get to shout "Six! Six!" with the unmitigated
glee you've taught yourself to refrain from displaying as a polite and
sprotsman-like adult. Well, "nice" would be the term only if said
four-year-old is on _your_ team. Sorry Indy.

> Good to see Indy was actually getting some hits in though ;)

Yep. As I said, I think it came down to initiative wins in the end. We
(Indy and my team) both landed some strings of sixes that turned a 2
point plink into a 6 or 8 point nightmare. Indy landed, I believe
P-torp pairs for 8, 9, and 10 ponts. Both of us at different times
ended up just outside each others' strongest arcs.

 From Laserlight:

> Is this a phase change?  Maybe Aaron and Indy are swapping talents?

We may just be fleshing out the full parameter space. I think Aaron and
Indy catalyze each other in opposite directions, with the effect
reduced or absent without the other present.

Bizarre Non-Gem    (Noam Izenberg - not too bright, but at least
strange)

Prev: Re: Dirtside.ca? was Re: Picture Submissions Next: Re: Roco minitanks