Prev: Re: Dirtside.ca? was Re: Picture Submissions Next: RE: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps.

Re: Dirtside.ca? was Re: Picture Submissions

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:08:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside.ca? was Re: Picture Submissions

Hi folks,

>> All these questions about picture submission got me thinking.  I know
>there's a lot of DSII websites out there, but is there a plan to make a
>Dirtside.ca, or something like it?  Something in the vein of
Startgrunt.ca,
>but about DSII, with information and links unified in one spot?
>
>I'd support it with content.
>
>Andrew Martin

This doesn't quite answer the question exactly, but...

When stargrunt.ca was set up, Tom and I intended it to be a forum for
all
three GZG games.  We've tossed around the idea of doing fullthrust.ca as
separate thing, but I'd be more than happy to host Dirtside-related
content
in the existing site (FT stuff too, for that matter!).

In fact, if you look at the section index pages, they were designed with
"Game" as one of the listings for each article - the intention being
that
we'd have DS and FT related stuff too...  The site has turned into an
all-Stargrunt thing because, mainly, that's what Tom and I primarily
play... (I've got all the DS and FT books, and a couple of FT fleets,
but
exactly ZERO painted...)

(...One of these years...)

So, any DS related content (or FT!) is welcome!

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: Dirtside.ca? was Re: Picture Submissions Next: RE: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps.