Prev: Re: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing Next: IJSF (was Re: AAR)

Re: AAR

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:45:43 +0100
Subject: Re: AAR

On or about Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 08:40:17AM -0400,
laserlight@quixnet.net typed:

>  The most vocal advocate of the IJN

<waves>

>is expecting to use lots of missiles
>and fighters (and presumably submunition packs, since they're
explicitly
>intended for "anime short range missiles").  I don't recall that
they've
>been posted anywhere, though.

Because I'm also using a new version of the wave gun. Basically, if you
go with lots of SMRs (SMR-ERs on the carriers), about 3-4 more fighter
bays than you think is sane, and fill up the rest with B4-1s and
submunitions (compromising on hull integrity), you'll have pretty much
what I'm fiddling with.

Roger

Prev: Re: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing Next: IJSF (was Re: AAR)