Prev: Re: AAR Next: Re: AAR

Re: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 07 Oct 2002 08:42:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 21:42, John Atkinson wrote:

> --- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > So how do you
> > tell the difference between a civilian rat and a
> > military rat?
>
> A military rat:
>
> Goes to the mall and walks in step with his buddies.

This is actually pretty funny.	When I was living in the barracks back
in '92-93 and we'd head into town for whatever reason every once in a
while, we always caught ourselves walking in step.  About two or three
times each trip into town we'd hear someone mutter "change step" and
we'd make a concious effort to fall out of step.

--
Flak Magnet (Tim)
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Support this online gamer community: