Prev: Re: AAR Next: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers!

IJSF (was Re: AAR)

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:55:44 +0100
Subject: IJSF (was Re: AAR)

On or about Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 01:45:43PM +0100, Roger Burton West
typed:

>Because I'm also using a new version of the wave gun. Basically, if you
>go with lots of SMRs (SMR-ERs on the carriers), about 3-4 more fighter
>bays than you think is sane, and fill up the rest with B4-1s and
>submunitions (compromising on hull integrity), you'll have pretty much
>what I'm fiddling with.

Oh, and I should have said: don't play under current rules, because it's
a serious cheese-fleet that way (the fighters can swamp most defences).
That's the other reason my designs aren't out there.

Roger

Prev: Re: AAR Next: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers!