Prev: RE: Scouts and dinky armoured cars Next: British (and other) Weapon Nomencalture

Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

--- Scott Siebold <gamers@ameritech.net> wrote:
> Ah yes quite. Ther are 5 "states" of matter and one
> of those states is  "superconductor". I
> didn't make this up but it was in one of those 200
> level  physics  classes I had to take in
> collage. A material that is in the superconductive
> state "ACTS"	differently then matter in
> the other states.

Not very likely, I would suggest that somebody was
trying to make a point and the '5th' state of matter
is only useful in that reguard.

In the 2000 years since the anchients defined
the universe to be earth, air, fire, and water;
we have progressed to the point where
the universe is made up of solids, gases, energy
and liquids, isn't progress wonderful.

Bye for now,
John L.

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: RE: Scouts and dinky armoured cars Next: British (and other) Weapon Nomencalture