Prev: Plasma guns (was: Re: Translation) Next: Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

RE: Scouts and dinky armoured cars

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Scouts and dinky armoured cars

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> John Leary wrote:

> >While I was trying to be funny, this will have a
> >very depressing effect on the Power Armor(PA)
> crowd.
>
> (Of course that means that the walkers are as hard
> to kill from the
> side/rear with anti-personnel weapons as PA are from
> the front, but you
> can't currently hit PA with IAVRs...)

So my infantry crewed multi-person powered armor
with wheeled or tracked feet have armor 1 all
around!  Good deal!
;-)

Bye the way, Barney Rubbles kids are my crews!!!

Bye for now,
John L.

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: Plasma guns (was: Re: Translation) Next: Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds